- Introducing the Pure Aero Rafa! Endorsed by Rafael Nadal this special cosmetic version of the Pure Aero has the same specs and playability as the standard cosmetic.
- In addition to being a great collectible the Pure Aero Rafa will give you the unmatched playability of one of the game's most legendary racquets. At 11.2 ounces strung, this stick is ideal for hard charging intermediate players, but it should also work very well for the advanced ball striker who is looking to go on offense.
- For this update, Babolat lowers the flex a tad, giving this notoriously stiff stick a slightly more controlled and arm-friendly response. Babolat has also moved the Cortex dampening material to the head at 3 & 9 o'clock, resulting in a slightly softer feel at impact. But make no mistake: this is still a firm, modern and lively weapon.
- The signature technology, called FSI Spin, utilizes wider string spacing for extra bite along with oblong grommets at 6 and 12 o'clock to maximize string movement and snapback. Like the player who endorses this racquet (Rafael Nadal), the Pure Aero feels fast and explosive from the baseline.
- The speedy response and grippy stringbed provide the recipe for hitting heavy spin-loaded balls that drop hard, and the higher trajectory response makes it easy to keep the ball deep.
- The mid 320 swingweight draws a nice compromise between speed and stability, and the quick handling makes this a great stick for those who like chasing down balls or ripping winners on the run.
- At net the Pure Aero plays great on fast exchanges, and there is enough power to finish points with a bang.
- Ultimately The Pure Aero remains a very obvious choice for aggressive baseliners looking to control the action with pace and spin.