Braid 45Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
String MappingStrings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
- Lighter and more maneuverable Pro Staff
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
*Custom-strung rackets cannot be canceled or returned.
*Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.