Wilson Blade 98 V8.0 (16x19) Tennis Racket
£199.00 Regular price £245.00
Type: Adult Tennis Racket
Sporting a slick colour-shifting matte finish, the Blade 98 (16x19) v8 commands attention with eye-catching design alongside elevated performance.
While the exterior of the frame morphs between shades of green and copper, the interior of the frame features new FORTYFIVE° technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today's game.
In addition, the carbon fibre handle extends to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability, producing a frame that exceeds all expectations for the latest evolution of the most popular racket franchise on the pro tour.
- String pattern (16x19) optimizes string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fibre handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, colour-shifting matte finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Release Date||September 2021|
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||305|
|Head Size (sq. in)||98|
|Beam Width (mm)||20.6|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||320|
|Composition||Braided Graphite + Basalt|