Emanating dynamic vibes thanks to bold, colour-shifting paint, the Blade 100L v8 loads the technological innovations of the Blade v8 lineup into a lighter, more manoeuvrable frame.
Two innovations define the evolution of this frame: FORTYFIVE° supplies increased flexibility and stability through a patent-protected carbon construction, while DirectConnect connects the carbon fibre handle to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability.
Avid fans of the Blade franchise looking for a slightly arm-friendlier option will appreciate the lightweight, connected-to-the-ball feel this frame delivers.
- Lighter and more manoeuvrable Blade for easier swings
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fibre handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, colour-shifting matte finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Release Date||September 2021|
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||285|
|Head Size (sq. in)||100|
|Beam Width (mm)||22|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||330|
|Stringing Tension Range||50-60 lbs|